Costa Rica x Gandys: Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Winner: 2 x return tickets to San Jose from London, all accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis and on ground transport (full itinerary of chosen locations will be determined once winner is selected and travel dates are approved) Winner must travel by the end of April 2020 and travel dates are subject to approval by Tourism Board
- Winner: The winner will win 2 Matte Backpacks.
- Runners up: The three runners up will win a backpack each.
Data Processor: Key Player Publishing (website developer) in partnership with Marketing Distribution Services Ltd. which processes personal data on behalf of the controller, which includes use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal data.
Data Controller: Costa Rica Tourism Board and Gandys London are responsible for the collection, and determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
DETAILS OF THE PROMOTER:
- Marketing Distribution Services Ltd
- Level 3, Wigglesworth House, 69 Southwark Bridge Rd, London, SE1 9HH
- Contact: email@example.com
- Contact number: 07736780300
- ICO number: ZA341047
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the UK who are 18 years old or over and in possession of a valid passport. Proof of address may be required.
- Competition closing date of 4th March, 2020.
- Once the air tickets are booked, no name or date changes are possible.
- If confirmation from the winner is not received within 48 hours from when they are awarded the prize, it will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random.
- The holiday is subject to availability with some close out dates (Bank Holidays and school holidays). Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winner's cost.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
- The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
- The winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from London airport
- Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, inoculations, additional transfers or regional flights and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter is (MDSG – Marketing Distribution Services Ltd) and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip.
- The official campaign partners are as follows: Costa Rica Tourism Board and Gandys London
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-changeable.
- All taxes and charges incurred in connection with the prize, including, but not limited to, departure and arrival taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed surcharges, including, but not limited to, Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winner and plus one must have own valid passport and travel insurance.
- Any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize grants the promoter (MDSG) a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Promoters decision is final and no-correspondence will be entered into.
- All prize claims are subject to verification by the Promoter.
- By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
DATA COLLECTION AND PRIVACY
- By accepting and ticking the opt in box, you will automatically be subscribed to future communications by the promoter and individual prize partners (i.e. Costa Rica Tourism Board) however you may unsubscribe from each company's communications at any time.
- Campaign partners processing of your personal information happens in accordance with GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679).
- If you choose to opt in, your personal information will be collected in order to keeping you up to date with news from travel industry, our partners marketing communications and services, and providing other information to you which we or our partners think you may find of interest via email newsletters.
- All information you submitted on this website may be used by our partners in the selection process of direct marketing newsletters, and should you object such usage, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- All data entries will be permanently deleted except emails after the campaign has ended and a winner has been selected unless they have ticked the box to receive any marketing information or emails from campaign partners, Visit Costa Rica.
- Entrants may however unsubscribe from these emails at any time.